Our advisory work covers all aspects of the sell and buy side processes. Our own experience as investors and entrepreneurs gives us the competitive edge of understanding concerns of both sides in an investment deal. We have long-standing relationships with various stakeholders in this field.
We provide both end-to-end and standalone services for strategy development and planning for capital raising, project identification for investors, fund/strategic buyer identification for entrepreneurs, project report preparation, valuation, deal structuring, term sheet finalisation, due diligence, and deal negotiations.
We offer customised solutions based on clients' specification and/or our assessment. Once we understand your needs we work to shortlist and identify the right partner, through a systematic process of analysis and documentation.
The full cycle for an entrepreneur involves:
- Advice on suitable funding options, based on an assessment of the capital structure
- Developing strategy and plan based on company and industry-specific contexts, and with a view of competitive positioning of our client
- Support in valuation of the business and the required documentation for pitching and information
- Handling initial discussions
- Supporting negotiations till the definitive agreements and closing formalities are completed